~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, September 17, 2012

~~Someone Else's Girl~~

You asked me to be yours
I said I was
You told me you loved me
I said I love you too
But who could've known the truth?
Who could've guessed I was always a lie?
That while you were lay awake
Thinking about me
I lay with another?
I was never your girl
And maybe you knew
But you still kept me with you
Why didn't you send me away?
Why didn't you let me go?
I said I loved you
And yes it was true
But the other sentiments
Were ones I couldn't share
All of your support was mine
All of your love was mine
All of your heart was mine
But not all of me was yours
I could say I'm sorry
For not loving you
But that wouldn't be true
Because I really did love you....
Even though I was
This whole time
Someone else's girl....

No comments: