~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, September 10, 2012

~~Light~~

Someone says, "Be happy."
Someone says, "It's okay."
Someone says, "It's not that bad."
Someone says, "It'll get better one day."

I'm not okay
But you don't seem to care
All that you seem to say
Is that you'll be there

But you're still my light
You're still my hope
I can't be alone tonight
So you stay here again

Do you remember when we met?
I don't think you do
But I just can't forget
The first time you smiled

You're hurting now, and sad
But you're still trying hard
I try and be glad
That you're still by my side

My light, don't let go
Of the fact that I love you
And find you help me
Help me believe I'm true

I can't believe I deserve you
My lovely little light
My dream, please don't go
Don't leave me tonight

Blue eyes and bristly beard
Goofy grin and tight hugs
You are just so weird
And I will always love you, my light.

No comments: