~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, September 6, 2012

~~Living Life Like Me: Life Post~~

So, I'm sitting in my homeroom science class when I write this...I'm sitting at the end of a row, in the back corner of the class. So it actually kinda makes sense that I'm here--my last name being Wong and all. I have one good friend in this class--and the girl next to me isn't half bad. So, hey, I'm not alone.

This morning, I made it to class with two seconds to spare. Like a boss.

So far grade ten isn't a lot different from grade nine....Things have gotten better, but worse too. I have a lot more friends, French has gotten easier, but math has gotten harder and I still have to deal with the kids I was really hoping to avoid. So....Not much has gotten different.

I'm happy to be alive, though. Will always love my life.

I had a meeting with the Gay Straight Alliance at lunch today. The Dare To Stand Out Conference--http://www.jersvision.org/en/events/ontario-north-sudbury--which will be on Nov. 16th and will have a massive amount of other things going on--including a dance, a dinner, and one or two guest speakers. I'm really looking forward to it, and not only because it might get me out of school. I had the courage to come out to the GSA today, and I'm definitely going to get more and more courage until I can tell my mom what I've been trying to for a long time. I wish I could just outright say it, but....I get all tongue-tied when I try. I know she will still accept me and love me, but....I am still scared. My dad already knows, even if he doesn't 100% believe it or accept it.

I'm done the work needed for history, so...I really am just killing time right now.

I'm not feeling very well, but...I'll be okay.

I know I will be okay.

Ted is coming over this weekend--I haven't seen him in....Forever. And I miss him, I really do miss him....

And....

And with the less I see him, the more I focus on the bad. The less I see him, the stronger the desire to run back to Adam becomes.

I can NOT leave Ted....

And I need to be patient....Understand that life is hard--for both of us. Trust him to be what I need him to be.

Anywho....We seem to be starting to take notes now.

I'll finish this off...

I love you.

Forever kiddies, forever.

And, if you will be attending the DTSO Conference here in Sudbury on November 16th, feel free to drop me a comment and I'll meet you there.

Addio!

No comments: