~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, September 16, 2012

~~I'm Not Who I Used To Be: Life Post~~

I'm not who I used to be but I'm still me...

I'm still me.

I still scream to be known, to be understood, hating myself and loving the world unendingly.

I've lived through heaven and hell.

I've hurt and saved.

Ended and begun.

I'm not perfect, but I'm damn well close, if you ask everyone who loves me--and they are many.

But the love of many can't replace the love of self....

But right now, I don't think it needs to.

Who I am is damn well amazing.

Strong still, even though I'm damaged a lot.

I'm not who I used to be....

I can't love as much as I used to.

I can't feel as much as I used to.

I've caused a lot of pain.

I've made a lot of mistakes.

But I'll be damned if I'm not smarter now.

I'll be damned if I'm not braver now.

I'll be damned if I'm not sexier now.

I'll be damned if I don't have a lot more friends now.

I'm not who I used to be, not by a long shot.

But is that a bad thing?

Hell.

Fucking.

No.

I wouldn't go back to the younger, innocent me if I had the chance.

I love who I am, for all my shit and all my amazingness.

Now let's just wait and figure out who I'll become....

No comments: