~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

~~So If You Hit On Me....--Life Post~~

Lol, someone just hit on me on chatango.

And dear god...

I actually gave him a piece of my mind, and ended up blocking him when he sent me a picture of his cock. First reaction to that: Ooooof course. Second: Ew. Third: Not half bad size. Fourth: I'm just gonna block him.

I blocked him like three seconds after he sent me that picture.

I think fast. O.O

Anywho loves...

I've changed a lot.

I'm no longer who I used to be....

I'm not innocent certainly--it's been replaced with bitterness.

Bitterness that won't fade.

But I don't think I want it to.

I don't think I want to go back to that girl I was before--I was so much weaker then, so unknowing of my own strength....

Everything was different then, and if I let go of the bitterness....

I don't think I could survive now.

Survive in this harsh world I've carved out for myself....

So, my loves...

If you ever hit on me....

Don't forget this: I won't be afraid to get pissed off.

I won't say yes.

I'll tell you to get out.

I'll block you.

Walk away.

I'm NEVER going to be who I used to be....

No comments: