~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, November 28, 2011

Why Am I Cute?--Life Post

So many people say that to me.....Dylan, Tolga, Alex, Emmy, and basically everybody else tells me that I'm cute. What the hell? I love you dudes, but...I ISH NOT CUTE!

Dude....I just said 'ish.'

And when I was talking to Alex I managed to misspell 'on.' I said 'oon.' Okay....Maybe they have a point in calling me cute but....I dunno. :S I wuv you dudes, really I do, but come on guys! All of you? Everyone who gives a shit about me calls me cute?

WHY?!?!?

And, on an entertaining side note, I know what Alex looks like. My Wolf has black hair, green eyes, and he's a bit pale but apparently his figure makes up for it. ;D He sounds hot. I hope he's tall. I like tall guys.

Yeah....He thinks looks shouldn't matter in a relationship so he refused to tell me what he looks like. Ah wells. T.T

D:

Now I'm talking like I'm on chatango. (IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT ADD ME I'M BOHEMIAL!)

Well....Looks like I'm running outta things to say tonight.

Hey kiddies....I miss Alex....I miss my Wolf....Log on love....

It's midnight where he is right now.....I wonder if he's asleep right now. I'm wondering what happened in his day to make him unable to send me a message. I wonder if he's thinking about me. I wonder if he misses me as much as I miss him.

Hey Wolf.....I love you, wherever you are, wherever you go, and whatever you do. As long as you remain my Wolf, I love you.

I love you and I will wait for you for as long as it takes.

I promise.

I love you kiddies. I'll talk to you'se later.

Byes!

No comments: