~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DUDES, OVER THREE HUNDRED VIEWS?!?!?!--THANK YOU!!!! (Life Post)

Holy freaking cow, you guys are awesome!!! I still could use some followers, but look at me, my number of posts are less than a third of my total views! I love, LOVE, LOVE you guys! Thank you!!! :D

But where the heck are they all coming from? Most of the referring sites are '.tk', which according to Wikipedia is the internet code thingy for Tokelau--a place in New Zealand. :3 Dudes, that's sick. I LOVE you guys! Sadly, I can't follow those sites to see where in heck they're all coming from myself, but apparently somebody's pushing my humble little blog. And you WILL BE REWARDED!!!!! :DDDD

Poetry is comin' at ya, dudes! And here's a special treat: I'll upload a vid of me! If you guys want it, I'll film my act for the talent show, post it on YouTube, and place a link here. My email buddy Donnica already is glaring at me for not having done it yet. I'm working on it, dudes.

I finally got a new notebook! Two, actually. I called home during lunch--I was a. sick and b. depressed as hell and scared about Emmy and not being able to tell if the girl I love is alive or dead (No news yet; and the obituaries don't have anything yet either)--and instead of going straight home I was dragged to the mall to go shopping with my nana. I chilled in Buck Or Two--boring as hell, but liveable--and picked up two of the plainest notebooks you ever did see. They had plastic covers with those lame plasticy sheets with the company name inside. Normally stylish me turned my nose up at 'em, before I had an idea: STICKERS!!!! So I bought a pair, and using my mom's scrapbooking stuff and my own natural talent I made 'em from plain and boring into sick and awesome. Skulls, hearts, evil smiley faces, kick ass paper, bright blue ribbon--those two plain notebooks became something I'm gonna be proud of taking to school.

Did I tell ya I was writing poetry on GRAPH PAPER? I ain't kidding ya! I was running low on lined paper, so I switched to graph paper for my poetry. Annoying as hell, but hey it works. Finally I have notebooks again!

I wrote another blog post during computer lab, so I'll post it for ya too.

Just about Emmy. This one is the HAPPY post.

I love, love, love, love, LOVE you all! Thank you so much for viewing my blog as much as you have! :DDD


Byes!

No comments: