~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's All About Joseph!!!!

JOSEPH


Joy wells up when I think of you
Opening my world to you bit by bit
So hopefully you're a chance for happiness
Easily I fall harder for you
Pick me up and hold me tight
Hurting you isn't something I could do


MAYBE IT'LL BE OKAY


So maybe now I have a chance
Of getting more than a second glance
I want a chance of happiness
I want forgiveness
So tell me I belong to you
There's not a thing that I won't do
You can trust me
You don't even have to love me
I won't refuse you
I won't fight you
You are the only one for me
So tell me
That it'll be okay
That I won't be hurt again one day
You see, I've been hurt before
And I can't take it anymore
So I'll place my heart in your hands
And hope you're someone who understand
Me when I tell you
That I will love you
I just don't love you today
Is that okay?
You started off as a friend
And I know one day we'll end
But that's okay with me
I won't hurt you. You can trust me

I WON'T HURT YOU


Inside I might be scared of you

Why is easy to know
Over the course of months I've been hurt too much
Now I open myself up to get hurt again
Trusting you I may one day regret

How could you think that I would hurt you?
Unending love is all I have for you
Racing heart and nervous hands
Together they make me realize I'm with you

Yes, I will be yours
Open your arms and hold me tight
Unending loyalty will bind me to you forever.





AUTHORS NOTE: I can't get a hold of a pic of him, sorry. I need to snap one with my iPod--but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

No comments: