~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Emily Victoria Packard

Eternity I'll give to you
Maybe that's what you want from me
I will always try my best to please you
Let me know how you feel by kissing me
Your love is the only thing I want

Vicariously resting on the edge of the knife
I reach out and try to take your hand
Can't you see how much you mean to me?
Together forever, can that be what we are?
On this night, let me try and prove to you my love
Rest my head upon your breast and kiss you
I will love you forever
And you alone

Pure hearts always shatter
Angels always fall
Caring and kind, I'll help you stand again
Knowing that I've hurt you will haunt me forever
And I can never make it up to you
Reality whirls about me
Don't you see what you mean to me?

Marry me one day....?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It has been so long since I wrote this.....I feel so strange looking back on this now, looking at all the things I've done....I miss her still. Emily....My Emily </3 Good luck.