~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Since When?--DIALOGUE

This is a transcript of a convo I had on the bus this morning with my friend Amber. <3 you girl!

Amber: Since when do you care about makeup?

Me: Since when do I let an air cadet give me a makeover?

Amber: Since when do you care about makeup? (NOTE: I was never one for makeup, so don't blame her for getting a bit stuck on that.--Alex)

Me: Since when do I tell a homophobic I'm bi? Since when do I come out on Facebook? Since when do I tell my dad?

Amber: Since when--okay, why are you telling people?

Me: Since I stopped caring about what people think of me.

Amber: So, what you're telling me is that basically you'll go to school with clown makeup?

Me: Did I honestly do that bad a job?! (Note: Today was my first real day of makeup. I know I'm lame.--Alex)

Amber: No, it looks fine. I meant like bright red lipstick, eyeshadow, and bright red blush.

Me: Since when do I own that?

Amber: What? If you owned it you'd do it?

Me: Hell's yeah

Amber: What happened to you?

Me: I wish I knew

Amber: Since when do you know who you are?

Me: Since when does it matter whether or not I know?

Amber: *Takes closer look at my hair* Since when do you have coontails?

Me: Since when are coontails not awesome?

Amber: I never said they weren't. I have freaking coontails.

Me: Which look a lot better than mine.

Amber: No, yours are cool. I just gotta ask: What happened to you?

Me: I became who I am.

Amber: And who is that?

Me: Since when do I know?

No comments: