~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, November 26, 2011

There Is Nothing To Say

I can't explain, nor try to catch you up
I won't even bother to attempt to rhyme
You see, for once I am happy
For once I have within me hope
What I have found is perfection
A perfect gentleman
A kindly Wolf
A poet who loves me true
He stepped in when help was required
Stole my heart after I stole his
Protected me and kept me safe
Fought for me through thick and thin
Despite how little he knew me
I became swiftly his Black Rabbit
His beautiful delicate girl
We danced, smiled and laughed
Became what we are now
And perhaps we'll continue like this
Forever and evermore
Despite distance
Despite age
Despite everything
Because this young Black Rabbit
Belongs to her Wolf
And to him alone
Forever with neither doubt
Nor clawing fear

No comments: