~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Goodbye To You--Life Post

Goodbye to You--Michelle Branch

Emily. My sweet beautiful Emmy. Can I hold onto you? Or can I let you go? I can't handle being yours without you being mine. I need you back. But I never had you. You haven't left me, but....Do I have to leave you? Everything I want, everything I need.....I wish that that was you.

And....It's never gonna be you.

I never lied when I told you I loved you. Because I do. I always will.

But no matter what happens....One of us will be hurt.

And....I can't be hurt anymore......

And you can't be hurt either.

I'm not....I'm not looking for someone I know is hurt.

I'm not looking for someone to save, to protect, to hold while they cry.

I'm looking for someone happy, for someone I can make laugh, for someone where it's focused more on friendship and companionship than anything deep.

And.....I...I might have that. My two friends Liam and David. They're friends I only met this year, so they don't know that much about me yet. Which is perfect. If.....If I think it's right, I will fall for one of them.

There's no guarantee about any of this.

But there never is.

Emily, Emily, Emily....

I love you, I love you, I love you.

And I always will. Forever and ever.

No comments: