~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Swearing In Italian--LIFE POST

Sei un asino Giuseppe e io vi omicidio. Perché non sono il tuo tipo? Non è giusto cazzo. Mi fai male da trattarmi comesporcizia. Fottuto idiota sanguinario, io sono bella e gentile emi piaci. Allora, perché si sta male a me?


Look, kiddies, I'm majorly incazzato right now. Majorly. I have never wanted to punch something this much. And I wanna punch him.


Yes I'm freaking swearing in Italian!!!! Zitto e trattare.


Look, kiddies, here's why I'm so sanquinosa incazzato. My head's killing me, I had an art test I couldn't study for because I misplaced my binder, and today....Today I agreed to help Joseph find a  chubby girlfriend. *Rams my fist into a wall, winces.* Jeez, I shouldn't be doing that. But I am so sanguinosa cazzo merda.....And he bloody KNOWS I like him!!!!

And WHY do I like him? He's a bloody jerk. Full of himself, sexist, racist, homophobic....AND HE TREATS ME LIKE I'M A STUPIDAMENTE STUPIDO KID! He treats me like I'm nothing more than someone to be taught, to be there when HE wants someone to listen to him about his day!


I'm going to murder him when I get the chance.......


But I won't.


Why?


Because I like him, that's why.


And he won't like me back, because I'm not fat enough for him.


Io sono fuori. Pace nel mondo. Buona fortuna in amore. Spero che tu meglio di me.


No comments: