~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, November 7, 2011

From Tears to Evil Laughter--Life Post

Joseph. Again, a post about Joseph!!!! What to say about him?

What to say about him but what he deserves?

Today was the first time I ever saw Joseph cry. He was feeling hurt and sad and angry, because every last one of his friends (except me xP) is in a relationship, and he always sees them together flaunting their relationship in front of him. Every last one of them would tell him that his perfect straight chubby girl was coming along, to just wait and see. But every last one of them wouldn't do a thing to help him find her. And lately he was chased randomly by drunk kids. Which is impressive when you think about it.....So he finally felt depressed enough to cry. Ever since fifth grade, he's been having bad luck in relationships, and today on the bus he cried.

And about twenty minutes later when I was sitting beside him, he looked over at me and asked me if I would like to hear an evil laugh.

I said yes.

And it was just plain awesome.

Joseph is probably going to change his behavior, be less controlling. Which would be a good thing.....

I'm still looking for a girl for him. If he doesn't want me, I'll find him someone he will want just so I won't have to see him unhappy anymore.

And Emmy and me....We're talking again. We've forgiven each other for the things that went on between us. But....She still can't handle a relationship. And, if she can't be mine, than why am I hers?

Oh, yeah, I haven't talked to Dylan in a little over a week. Which is worrying me. Last time I heard, he was home from being at his grandparents where he had been staying while his mom was in the hospital for baby things. She's pregnant. :D But that was the 30th. And it's now the 7th. And that's eight days. Where could he be? But...It's alright. I'll hear from him soon.

So, other than that, my artwork came out creepy as hell. It was a one-point perspective drawing of a fantasy street. Mine was weird. Oddly shaped buildings, a snake coming out of a window, hearts scattered everywhere, dozens of eyes staring out at you, a forest of dead trees, a red demon, a massive eye floating in the peach-colored sky, a dragon peeking out from behind a building, and a flying building. It creeped the hell outta me!!!! What is wrong with me?

Anywho...I'm out for the night. I love you all!

No comments: