~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, November 21, 2011

I Hate You

I hate you now, so go and leave me be
You, girl, are the cause of far too much agony
Don't ask me to take you back
Within my heart I know I'll always lack
Something resembling love for you
And now I can do what I've always wanted to do:
Slam you hard against the hard brick wall
Laugh and grab the knife as you fall
Smile with pride as your eyes feel with fear
You, girl, are never leaving here
You deserve this, admit it, I should hurt you more
I just can't take the thought of that locked door
I want out too, you see
I'm only remaining here long enough to cause you agony
Heartless and cold I laugh and smile
I know I've only got a while
To make you pay for what you did to me
You deserve this, sweet sweet Emily


AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yes I'm heartless, sadistic, and majorly mad right now. Deal with it it's three in the morning.

No comments: