~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, May 24, 2012

~~I WANT HELP: IMPORTANT NOTICE~~

GUYS LISTEN UP!

I need ya guys to help me out a ton. If ANYONE out there in the big wide world possesses R. Scott Bakker's email, or even a snail mail address, I would kill for it. R. Scott Bakker changed my entire life. I first started his novels when I was very, very young--actually right around the age of ten. As you may have guessed, that might have messed me up a ton.....But I just want to talk to him. I want to learn from him. He is one of the most amazing authors I know, and I just want to talk to him. Tell him how much I love his books. He's an amazing guy and I love his blog. So please!!!

PEOPLE I WANNA TALK TO HIM X.X

As a blogger, as a teenage girl, as a fangirl, as a fan, as a freaking WORSHIPPER of his novels I beg. I beg you to get me a way of contacting him x.x If any of you guys have information, please email me at annashadowlight@hotmail.ca. People pwease....!

Me wuvverz him and his books.

Ted seriously thinks I have a crush on him, and yeah I think I do.....I just wanna talk to him. I think he could really open up my eyes, get me to understand a lot more about this world. And besides I need some tips on my writing and how to make all of this work better.....

So kiddies, help out chur fave blogger chick, will ya? :3

No comments: