~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, May 28, 2012

~~An Attempt at Getting Over It--Life Post~~

I'm not even going to bother saying I'm trying.

As summer approaches and the sky lightens with blasting, boiling heat, the only things I can think are: Dairy Queen's going to have a big year with this blasted heat, and the world sucks. Why have my thoughts been so morbid lately?

I just don't know...

I'm growing up certainly, but I don't know how long I will be okay.

I keep moving forward going on past the things I had done and been through before, and I....I miss it! A lot of me still misses who I was, the people I knew....

Mohammed, Saquan, Danny, Saira, Amanda, Ara, EVERYONE!

Everyone I once loved and cared about.

I'm no longer online and.....

And I'm scared.


Now I don't know what to expect. Now, I have no knowledge of what will come, and the only certainties I possess are that I won't be alone and that I will have Ted to watch over me.

I need...Someone to give me hope.

I'm still happy, and still brave, and still good, but I'm losing faith.

Losing faith that everything will be okay.

And, when you're an Angel who seeks to save people, faith that everything will be okay is the one and only necessary thing.

Someone help me!

Signed,

Angel.

Oh yeah, I think I'm changing the blog name to T.I.L.L: Tragedy, Insanity, Love, and Life.....

Normal Ain't Normal is good, but....I think that T.I.L.L will fit me better. I'm growing up and things need to be different as well.

Actually, I will change it.

Love ya kiddies, and thanks for reading. ^~^

No comments: