~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, May 10, 2012

~~300th Post~~

So.

Now what?

I've got a lot of things to say, a lot of things still to do...An entire life ahead of me.

I'm fifteen years old...

It always seems to come back to that, doesn't it?

For someone my age, I've done a lot....

Done a lot I'm not proud of.

I've broken hearts, lied countless times, hell--even broken laws. Made life-changing decisions.

Lived, loved, and lost...

And learned.

Always learned.

I'm sitting here, feeling weariness, wariness, and gratefulness. Weary from all the things I've done, wary of the future, and grateful for the life I have led.

I'm lucky, far luckier than most.....I will have one hell of an amazing life ahead of me.

So, I think I'll leave you guys with a song....

To The Online World

No comments: