~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, May 19, 2012

~~Beautiful Tradition~~

Might as well do this again
Nothing says hell like tears
And god only knows when
Our pleas won't fall on deaf ears

Darkness fades and nothing enters my mind
I can't let this feeling go
Sometimes it's right, being cruel to be kind
I don't know where I want to go

I love you, but you hate me
I can't breathe; you deserted me
Why did you do this to me?
Do you get off on my agony?

Oh god, oh dear god
You've owned us for generations
You're nothing but a façade
And yet you destroy entire nations

I scream and I weep, and pray for dawn
For a sweet release
Something that can't come
I spend hours on my knees

You find relief in familiarity
You find hope in false tragedies
You find peace in destroying me
And I am down on my knees....

No comments: