~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, October 10, 2011

Swift Return--Life Post

Well, hello again! I have returned to you! My apologies for my disappearing act--I got caught up in other things. Things I would tell you about, but can't as I've sworn to keep my life a bit of a secret. I however will say this in overview: I realized I do not really have a heart because I can't feel heartbreak, I went to visit some old family friends for Thanksgiving, I found the perfect friend, and I do believe my life is good.

Except for the fact that I am unable to love. Speaking of love, I may end up giving up on it for a time. I have my reasons and I have my secrets, so I will simply tell you that it's best for everyone involved in my life if I do not seek out love until I can feel something inside. And yes I feel nothing. I do not have a heart to feel with.

Well, in the mood of Thanksgiving (and in an attempt to make this post minorly cheery) I'll give thanks for the good things in my life.

Using, of course, no real names. Their identities are kept secret, as well as mine, and they know who they are.

I give thanks for Puppet Master, my best friend in the world. Without him, I would not be here.

I give thanks for Sweetheart, the light in my life.

I give thanks for Mad Hatter, one of my greatest friends who has both broken my ribs hugging me and saved my life on numerous occasions, just by being my friend..

I give thanks for Golden Memory, one of my sweetest friends who's been with me through hell and heaven.

I give thanks for Righteous Devil, who keeps everything in perspective

I give thanks for Sunny-J, my awesome friend who's helped me more than she knows.

I give thanks for Adonis, who taught me a valuable lesson by becoming the most important thing in my life--and then leaving it.

I give thanks for Sailor Moon, and all his psychotic insanity that makes me look sane. And, oh yeah, if it wasn't for his advice life would definitely be a lot worse.

I give thanks for N, my older friend who insists on giving me dating advice whenever I sit with him on the bus and who somehow manages to have our topics of conversation go from suicide, to religion, to homophobia, to Pokemon.

I give thanks for Hobinal, who's practically my sister even though we've never met. LOVE YOU GIRL!

I give thanks for Buffy, who's managed to become one of the best people in my life.

I give thanks for my amazing family, who have wandered the world with me.

I give thanks for my skill at writing, because without writing I wouldn't be the person I am.

I give thanks for my poetry, because it's my escape and my release from agony.

I give thanks for Vocaloid, which has swiftly become my addiction.

I give thanks for this blog, because it's a good way to express myself.

I give thanks for my life, because I love it.

And, ah yes, I give thanks for all the other amazing friends I couldn't come up with nicknames for. =w= LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Well, that's it from me.

Love Forever, World.

No comments: