~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Friday, October 28, 2011

Joseph + Me = WTF!?!?!--Life Post

I messed up today loves.....Maybe majorly, or maybe it was a good thing.....But alright alright here's what happened.....

We were talking, and I was feeling pretty good about telling my friend Alex Pratt I was bi and having her hug me four million times when I told her about Emmy and all the crap that I was going through because of her and I. And then we were talking about how he doesn't gloat if he has a girlfriend and he mentions us dating right then, just as an example.

A few minutes later, I've moved over into the seat beside him. He does an impression, and it's freaking hilarious. And things pretty much stay like that, talking and laughing. And then....he tells me that he won't date anyone who isn't straight.

So he has me look in his eyes and tell him I straight.

I do. So I just lied to the guy I really like just because I want to go out with him.

Well, I'm an idiot.

We're going to be hanging out soon, btw. And maybe dating one day.

So maybe what I did was for the best, but I have no idea.

Anyways....I'm hoping to hang out with him next weekend. I'll see about that on Monday--aka Halloween.

So...Yeah....I dunno what to do right now.

I should tell him, but he'd stop speaking to me. He's majorly homophobic. And I don't want to lose him!

No comments: