~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Friday, October 28, 2011

My Weekend--Life Post

Here's a list of things that I need to do this weekend.....


  1. Freaking plot out my novel and do all the characterization. Due Date: The SECOND it becomes November First
  2. Five or six annoyingly difficult math questions. Due Date: Monday
  3. Poetry portfolio. Due Date: Ummmmmmm................................
  4. Various tests. Monday. Math and English maybe.....?
  5. Figure out when to hang out with Joseph--and the word WHERE is important
  6. Trick-Or-Treating with Sun-Jung? Maybe? Due Date: Monday Night
  7. Am I even GOING Trick Or Treating? Due Date: Monday
  8. COSTUME!!!!! Witch--for the fourth year in a row--or something else? Due Date: Monday Morning
  9. CALL DYLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due Date: Ten o'clock Sunday Night (School night)
  10. Make sure I didn't forget anything. Due Date: Homeroom Monday Morning--if I rush I can finish anything
  11. Figure out what my act is to audition for the Variety Show. Due Date: Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
  12. PRACTICE MY ACT A MILLION TIMES. Due Date: Whenever I audition
Whoopdedoo......This is gonna be a fun weekend eh?

No comments: