~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Can I Even Feel?

Can I even feel?
Is anything here real?
"You loved her, right?
"Or was that just another trick of the night?"
I can't look at you
I don't know what to do
You're my best friend
But our time may one day come to an end
I'm drowning, falling
The agony is calling
Out to me
And I need to see
If I can wear a mask
And escape from all who ask
Me if I'm okay
What a bad question to ask of me today
Do I look fine?
Is my life sublime?
Don't you see my tears
As I'm drowning in my fears?
Do I even feel?
Nothing within me is real
What is love?
Are there gods above?
What is good? What is bad?
What is happy? What is sad?
Why can't I feel
I guess I'll have to deal
And try to be okay
Maybe I'll make it one day
I know you need me
So I'll hide this inner agony
And be strong for you
Even though I don't know what to do.


No comments: