~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, October 17, 2011

A Poem by Puppet Master--Life Post

This poem I have STOLEN. Or...borrowed. Aha, deal with it. It was written by my friend Puppet Master, and the name it spells is the name of his girlfriend. I am the Angel of Despair. Whoopdefreakingdoo.

Here it is.....


Just hearing your name excites my skin
A roaring fire burns through me
Strengthened by the thought of hearing your voice or feeling your touch
Tingles go down my spine when I think of you
Every one of my senses goes into overdrive
Nerves scream out as everything jump into ultra-fine focus

Most men would give anything for a girl like you
And I once thought I would too
Rain fell, the night you said yes to me
Instantly, my world brightened
As the girl I left behind became an Angel of Despair
Nothing but you filled my days
Nothing, for those first two weeks
Everything else was irravent

Fog covered my eyes and blinded me to the truth
Revealed by the Angel of Despair, you weren't ever there
Inside of me, something broke, when I realized that you weren't ever truely there
Erase my mind, please, Angel of Despair
Don't let me remember this one sided relationship
Release me from love's iron claws
Instead, she laughs and grabs my hand
Changing not reality, but my state of mind, so now I can be found
Here in this room with the big, white, padded walls


I'm trying my best to help him, but there is very little I can do. I am this way because of him. I became an Angel of Despair--which reminds me, I hate that nickname--because of how he left me behind. So she drove him crazy.....And I'm expected to try and help my ex......Who I still love.....

Shoot me, please!

So I doubt that Puppet Master knows I have this blog. He'd likely kill me for stealing his poem, but the fact that I'm mentioned in it is too good to pass up.

Well, I have a few names you can know me as.

Dumah--Angel of Silence
Angel of Despair--thank you Puppet Master
Alakina--the name I would like to be known as on this
Annabelle Shadowlight--email

None of those names are mine--but Annabelle Shadowlight.......If you ever find a girl named Anna Shadowlight on a different site with the same picture provided on my email profile, that is me as well.

So, that is about all I wish to say. I won't be home much tonight, and I'd best go. Farewell. 

No comments: