~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Friday, October 7, 2011

Let Go

You can never understand
You can never know
Because in the end
You have to let go
And I know it's not fair
And I know it hurts
But I'll be happier there
And one day I'll leave your hearts
The straight and fast
Is the only way out
Otherwise the agony will last
Within me without a doubt
Every promise you make
One day becomes a lie
Because the day comes that you can't take
All the agony, and you want to die
I'm looking for infinity
Because maybe then I'll understand
What You want from me
What the world has planned
So I'm sorry, but please let me go
The pain will one day fade
And I just want you to know
That with this last serenade
I'm promising to love you
With everything I am
And if it's the last thing I do
I'll make it so you know this isn't a sham
I'm sorry
For doing this
Forgive me. Forget me.
As now I fall to the knife's kiss
Maybe you'll never know
My last words
Because you'll never know
How much this hurts
Knowing I have to say goodbye
I know you won't understand
But my time has come to die
This is what the world has planned


No comments: