~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Everything I Wanted Was You

Evermore I'll be whispering your name
Vines of memory tie me down
Evermore I'll wishing we could have been forever
Reality for me had only been you
You and I were perfect together
Together we could do anything
How did we end? Why?
I will never love another
Never will my love for you die
Guess I'm stuck with tears in my eyes for all eternity

Inside I wish I had never met you

Want and need
All of those things I had for you
Now I wonder what part of you is mine still
Truth is, even now, I still am yours heart and soul
Evermore I'll be crying
Death won't release me from this agony

We were supposed to be forever!
Are we really over, or can we one day try again?
So was the choice I made the right one?

Yes, it releases you from agony
Oceans of tears fall from my eyes alone
Unending love for you tears my heart in two.


No comments: