~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Friday, October 21, 2011

LIES AND TRUTH (Acrostic Assortment V.7)

So here are some on the two things that have been on my mind lately.....

LITTLE LIAR

Little beautiful girl
Inside I know you're false
Tell me the truth
They know you're lying
Little liar, you're a fool
Easily I can tell you're lying to me

Lie down, bare your neck
In your eyes I can see your weakness
And now I'll make you pay for it
Reality's come to end your dream.


THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER


The truth of this is
Hard to say
Evil courses through my veins

The truth is this: In
Reality I never loved you
Unendingly I hated you
Together was not something I wanted to be
How you didn't see it I will never know

Opened your soul to me
Forever I'll hate you for it

Truly, I don't know
How you thought I loved you
Evil things never love

Maybe now you'll understand
And break in two
The truth is....
The truth is so
Easy to say: In
Reality I ALWAYS hated you

No comments: