~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Acrostic Assortment--V.4

Ara and Sun-Jung's turn, world.

Ara (Joking poem)

Amazing and sweet
Really though it's hard to write
A poem doing you justice using a name so short


Ara the Wise (Yeah, yeah, I had to add words to make it do her justice)

Advice I get from you
Realities you bend so I can make sense of them
Apologies for your disappearances echo in my ears

Truth and forgiveness you give to me
How I deserve someone
Eternally good?

Wondrous friend
I don't deserve you
So I say this and mean it to the depths of my soul
Evermore will I remain your faithful friend


Sun-Jung (For once a real life friend)

Someone new
Ushering in a happier time
Now at last I'm safe with you

Joyous and bright
Unending, make me laugh
Now that we're friends
Girl, can we stay that way forever?

No comments: