~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Friday, October 28, 2011

In The Cold Of The NIght

Whispering my name
The dreams have come again
You come to my side
In my blankets you try to hide
Honey, it's safe here
There's nothing to fear
I pull you close, hold you tight
You can stay with me tonight
I love you
I won't let them touch you
It's cold out there
But you know I care
So stay with me tonight
I'll shelter you until the morning's light
I'm here
No need to fear
In the cold of the night
There's always just a bit of light


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Um, feel free to explain why that was posted. It's a bit more of an advertisement than something that has anything to do with the post written above. No offense, but I would rather stuff like that was kept away from my blog, thank you kindly.