~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, October 3, 2011

Hey Kiddies

Hello there, wondrous world. Chances are you've wandered onto this site, just finding an interesting-looking blog and decided to click on it. Chances are, this blog will end up being something you forget ever finding in the first place. But hopefully I may be remembered, even though I doubt it.

Look, world, truth is I will rarely inform you about my day to day life. I would rather remain almost entirely anonymous--and the name Alakina is not my own. I love that name, however. I wish I had it. However, you may guess from my daily moods and topics I choose (and I swear I will try my best to update this daily) about the events that occurred in my day.

I do not have much to talk about this wondrous night. I might as well tell you just a bit about myself, though.

I am female, strange, I enjoy video games, reading, avoiding people, and listening to music. I adore writing--it's my life. My favorite genres of music are Vocaloid (if it IS a genre), alternative, screamo, punk, assorted show tunes, and I adore reading horror and psychological thriller. Anything that makes you think., I adore. I am not certain I will ever tell you my actual age or location, but if it pops out there one day, I will allow it. Yes, I am currently somewhere in Canada. That is all you will know.

Chances are, you will forget you ever found this site. Chances are, one day you will forget me. Chances are, I will die one day and this site will remain on the Internet, eternal as long as the Internet exists. I will die one day, to be forgotten by all, but for a very long time people may still stumble onto this site, read the words I write here, and perhaps feel an ache in their chest for the lost woman who had disappeared from this world.

I doubt it, though. I am fine with my own mortality. I know I will die one day. I know I will be forgotten. I am fine with it. I am used to being forgotten, used to being alone.

Funny, before I continue on the subject of loneliness, I might as well begin a new post. I seem to be rather focused on that subject this lovely night.

Well, that is all from me on this lovely little introduction. Well, kiddies, will you ever revisit this site? I know many of you won't. I know very few will ever find it. But, ah well. That's the Internet for ya.

Love Always, World.

No comments: