~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Adonis--Explanation--Life Post

So I have posted three poems now. The poems 'Adonis....', 'Left Behind', and 'I Remember' were all written dedicated to my ex best friend. We met on Facebook, he was the friend of a friend and I got curious enough to add him. We started talking, and we got close. We got very close. I started realizing I was losing my mind, that I wanted to cut, and he was the first person that I ever told. He talked me through it, got me to calm down, and I never cut. Eventually, he ended up being instrumental in me dating my friend Puppet Master (yes, from the Swift Return post) and when Puppet Master and I ended it was because of him that I recovered. I loved Adonis very much, with my heart and soul. I used to have a crush on him, but that ended because he was...erm...gay. Yeah, yeah, yeah--I fell for a gay guy that I've never met. Shush, I know I'm a fool.

So anyways....He ended up listing me as his sister. He was my awesome Greek God brother Adonis, and I was his lil Mortal. I loved this guy with everything I was....

And then, well, he left. There was drama going on and fights and he was the cause of it all, and I was the one constantly there to make things turn out right for him. I was always on his side, and his side alone. I would give him anything, and then....He just...just left me. He never told me why. He deactivated his Facebook account one night, and I wanted to die that night. And then he reactivates a few days later, of course, but....God, he never came back to me! He left my life forever, and he said he had truly cared about me, that if he didn't he wouldn't have cared if I lost my friends, he would've let me stay cold. But now he didn't care about me anymore, and I should just let him go.

I'll try to let him go, but he was my world.

Goodbye, Adonis.

Have an amazing life, brother dear.

*Starts to cry all over again.*

No comments: