~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Acrostic Assortment--V.1

Random assortment of acrostic poetry using my friends' real names. I'll post a few each version, no pics for these. They'd kill me.

Dylan Cummins (aka Puppet Master)

Don't you see
You are everything to me
Love and life
And even though you've hurt me so much
Never will I let you go

Calm and gentle
Unending but imperfect love, meant in ways I can't comprehend
Maybe I'll love you forever, but
Maybe I'll let you go
I know you're hurting, so
Now I'll try to heal you
Somehow I'll keep my promise of forever.


Mad Hatter (Also known as Alex, but that's what I call him)

My friend
Always and forever I'm here
Don't worry, I'll try my best to keep you safe

How are you today?
Anyone else loving you?
The times we've laughed
The times we've cried
Every time I've loved you more
Reality I'll change to keep you safe

No comments: