~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bloodied Feathers

I clutch them in my hands
No one understands
Why you suddenly fall
Answer agony's call
I look at you
What do I do?
Your eyes are so dark
Will you live to hear the call of the lark?
You're crying brokenly
Looking at me ashamedly
Do you want me to go?
Will I ever know
Why you're breaking?
To what realizations are you waking
As you lie there in the dust
Left by all that is just
So broken now
I'll save you somehow
I have to!
I can't lose you
But the bloodied feathers lie on the ground
Your screams echo all around
Broken wings shudder on the earth
You're screaming for all that you're worth
What happened? What's wrong?
Please stay strong!
Hold my hand
I have to understand
Why you fell
So hard down to hell
Angel, please
I'm on my knees
Please stop crying
Please stop dying
What's wrong?
Why aren't you strong?


No comments: