~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

How Long Would You Wait?--Life Post

How long would you wait for the person you love? My ex boyfriend and I are trying to figure out how long he should wait for his girlfriend Princess. That's what HE calls her, so I'm going with that. Yes, my ex is Puppet Master.

So Princess and him have been dating for five weeks. They've only talked for three of those five weeks. So how long should he wait for her? It's online only, of course. Most relationships connected to my life are online. She can't really log on a lot--she doesn't have a laptop and there are also a lot of other factors I am required to keep to myself, even though this is as anonymous as I can make it--and so he's thinking of ending it.

He's right to think so, even though it will hurt them both. He loves her so very much, but it's hard for me to empathize. I have no real ability to feel love.

And besides: He left me to go to Princess.

What do I say? Do I comfort him? He broke me. He broke my heart and made me this way. Puppet Master was a master at his craft, and Princess and I were his favorite puppets.

Love triangle. He drove me to my first self-harm by taking days to choose between Princess and me, and he says he chose me. He never decided.

Now, there are no feelings between us and he's with her.

Should he wait for her? Should he end it?

I'm not sure what to say.

Should I even care?

He's agonizing over it. He's hurting and he doesn't want to hurt her. He's a good guy, you have to give him that.

But I don't know what to tell him.

How long would you wait for the one you loved? Forever?

I would wait, but I can only say that because I don't have anyone to wait for.

He'll have to.

I'm.....Crud, this is rather personal, isn't it?

But it's all I have time for tonight.

I love you all.

No comments: