~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, October 29, 2011

So What Do I Do Now?

Slowly I lie down
On your chest I rest my head

We lie here in each other's arms
Here at we are safe
At long last I close my eyes
The beating of your heart soothing me to sleep

Dylan my love, stay with me
On my freedom I swear to never leave

I will love you until the end of my days

Death won't keep me from your arms
On your chest I rest my head

Never do I want to leave
On this night we at last are safe
We will be together forever.





And of course Dylan and me came to an end, and we most likely are never going to give us another try. We can't risk each other getting hurt. So I just wish we could be back together......I miss him. I miss us. I miss love, I miss resting my head on his chest and listening to his heartbeat. I miss everything we were. But.......I guess we made the right choice. Every time we try we fail. And every time it's even harder to heal after that. If you're reading, Dylan love, I'm fine. I really am.

No comments: