~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, October 24, 2011

ENOUGH.--Life Post

Enough of this. Enough. Look...I'm majorly caught up in trying to do what's right. I'm torn between chasing after Emmy--a liar who used me; seeing if I can snag Joseph--who would hate me if he knew I was bisexual; or going to see if my ex and I can give things another try.

Well, I'm SICK of being around people who care about me. I'm sick of this. Emmy, I love you. But if this isn't something you can do, than no I won't be anything more than a shoulder to cry on. I will always love you--NEVER forget that--but it doesn't matter anymore. Joseph, NO. Just...Just no. You're a cool guy and a good friend, but no it's not love and it won't ever be love. Just a crush and hope. Dylan....Congrats, the next paragraph is yours alone.

Dylan, what do I say to you? I love you, that doesn't even need to be said anymore. You said you'd like to maybe give things another try. But...Maybe only because that's what I told you I wanted. I love everything about you and there's no possible way that things can turn out so badly that I won't be loving you for the rest of my life. But sweets you're right. If we try things again, we're only gonna get hurt. You want what's best for me. And we've been hurt enough.

Good luck with whoever you end up with. Good luck with making your choice. I'll be here forever without fail--call me, message me. I'm never leaving you. Come find me one day. That's all I ask.

So....Enough. I'm walking away from loving the ones I wrote above. Emmy will only break me, Joseph isn't worth it, and Dylan you and I shouldn't give things another try. Not....Not for a very long time.And maybe not ever.

To you, Dylan, I leave this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AW9C3-qWug

I've had enough. I'm walking away.

No comments: