~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Friday, October 14, 2011

Not As Strong

Too much of this is hurting me
I'm not as strong as I need to be
It's taking me down, ripping off my wings
And all the little things
Are piling up and drowning me
A way out I can't see
Caught in a trap, how'd I get here?
Is there any way out of this fear?
Can anybody hear me scream?
Is this just some god awful dream?
Taking me down, I'm crying out
I'm filled with too much doubt
Dying and bleeding and screaming
You were my everything!
And I know I'm strong
But everything's wrong
I'm not as strong as I need to be
But nobody can see
They keep relying on me
To be the angel they need me to be
But I'm drowning
But I'm dying
But I'm lost

Because for what you've asked, this is the cost
I'm losing myself

My heart's trapped on its shelf
I need to get out of here
But I know no one can hear
My screams
In this dark world of dreams


No comments: