~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, October 24, 2011

After All Of This I Still Love You

Angels singing in the night sky
Freedom ringing out
Together you and I stand and face the dark
Eternity whispers on the breeze
Reality bends to keep us safe

Anyone else know how much it hurts that
Love isn't what you thought it was? That
Lust is something you were meant to have instead

Opening our hearts, we let each other in
Fear and agony surrounds us

Together--is it meant to be forever, or are we
Here to end one day?
Inside I want you to stay, but
Sweets we can never be

I still love you, of course, and I always will

Sometimes the promises we make need to be broken
Tonight, we only have tonight
In the night, hold me please
Let go of the world outside
Love me until the end of time

Letting go is something I will never do
Opened hearts can never be closed
Vines of cruelty wind through us, tying us together
Eternity whispers on the breeze

Yes, I'm here until the end
On my soul I promise you the world
Unending, eternal, everlasting love is yours.



No comments: