~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, October 21, 2012

~~Large Dangers and Small Comforts: Life Post~~

I stumbled on something today. Something I never should have found out. It's all true and it's all real, according to someone I know who has lived through it. I stumbled on something massive, a mythos bigger and even more complex than anything I have ever encountered.

I stumbled on it, and I regret it.

I cannot say any thing about what I found. I can't go on about this, because I've got a bizarre feeling that what I found out about is watching me.

But I will say this...Bard, you are a legend. I know nothing about you but I know you exist and I know you've helped others. If you can, help my friend. I need him to stay alive, because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have stopped searching.

Blog readers, I know this post makes no sense. I'm not explaining it. I refuse to endanger any of you.

Listen to my advice, NOW.

If you ever stumble on something huge....That keeps growing larger and larger that can't be true because it can't be true....

Don't keep searching.

Don't know any more.

Knowing makes it real.

There are things we can't know, that we shouldn't know. And the more we know the more powerful it gets. It doesn't feed on fear, it feeds on knowledge.

I don't know enough that I should be in danger....I didn't find out its name. The thing in the dark that can't be-shouldn't be-isn't real.

The thing.....The thing you see everywhere, if you look. If you know what to look for, it's there, it's everywhere.

Don't look, and don't search.

If you don't look too long into the abyss, the abyss shouldn't be able to find you.

Be safe, my lovely delightful readers.

Fear the darkness, and run to those who keep the lights burning, even late at night....

They know....

They can help you.

Be safe and well.

Wish me luck.

No comments: