~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

~~A Brand New Cause: Notice Post!!!!!~~

On October Fourteenth, SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

The Justin Beiber fans are going to try and kick Gangnam Style by PSY out of its current number one spot on YouTube.

HELP US BEAT UP THE BELIEBERS!

Did I say "beat up,"? Whoops, that's supposed to be for next week....

I refuse to let the Beliebers win!!! Not only is he FEMALE, but he's popular BECAUSE HE'S FEMALE!!!

And yet EVERYONE seems to hate transsexuals...Um...Yeah, there's logic in this somewhere. Or maybe it's the only logic I can't see--the logic of mankind....

Have I mentioned how much I hate mankind?

I wish we could change....

But there really is no ability to. There's always going to be people who DO NOT WORK. No matter that. Even if we kill everyone who won't match up to what mankind SHOULD be, the remainder will breed and make more....

~_~'

Anywho, I'm off kiddies--remember, WATCH THIS REPEATEDLY ON OCTOBER FOURTEENTH! WE WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: