~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, November 29, 2012

~~People On My Mind: Life Post~~

As days seem to fade away until they become years, several thoughts spring forth in this colorful mind of mine. About who I am, my past, and the strangely incredible life I seem to be leading. I dream of a future I will need to fight to attain--of a bookstore I will run with my husband Ted, and likely Ian as well.
 
Yes, I was...serious about wanting to erm.....Marry Ian. I....Lately I've been falling in love with him. He's on my mind as much as Ted is now and I have a lot better conversations with him than I do with Ted. However, it really is Ted that I can be with in any way physically, and it's Ted that also has a few less...issues.

Not that my lovely Glowstone is SANE, mind you. It's just that he isn't exactly...as bad off as Ian.

Okay, one of these days I need to find someone a little closer to sane. Someone who also has Figments as well (more fun that way) but someone who isn't manic depressive, or believing that everything good in his life is going to be taken away one day. And let's also go for someone who doesn't love bugging me so much.

Now readers, let's al take bets on which statement applies to which lovely man!

Does Number One apply to Ian, or to Ted? Why, Ian of course!

Which one does Number Two apply to? Both, actually, but more specifically Ted.

And Number Three! Who loves bugging me? EVERYONE! Yay!

Did you get all of them right?

If so....HAVE A COOKIE, my lovely readers!

If not.....Well, better luck next time loves!

Really, all of you.....

I do need to find some way to make my life simpler....

BUT, if that means losing Ian....

No. I'm not losing him. He is...an amazing guy. And....

And I can't let him go.

Okay....I officially need to stop thinking about this for a while--need to breathe and I need to write. Tonight I have a lot of work to do--a science project, as well as editing my novel, as well as needing to get ready for going over to Ted's house this weekend.

So yes.

I won't be available....

I love you guys, though!!!! Always!!!!!

I will post whenever I can.

No comments: