~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, November 8, 2012

~~HELLOOOOOOO GSA!: Hello Post!~~

Hey guys! I know at least some people from the group at my school could be reading this, so I figure it's long overdue that I say hello to all of you fine wonderful people. To tell you the truth, this little blog of mine is mainly about my life--it's got a hell of a lot of personal things. Things about my past.....My love life....And the status of my mind. You can look if you want--this place is one of the few escapes into honesty that I actually have. I have a lot of things I keep hidden, so having this place is a blessing to me.

I guess that's partly why I'm supposedly doing the presentation for online resources. My blog is to me my only real place to be...me, and have people KNOW me for who I am. For my darkness. My light. For EVERYTHING. I have always been as honest as I can be with every last word I write here. And because of that I have been strong.

This blog originally was meant only for poems and stories, as well as my viewpoints on things. I vowed I would never use it to tell about my life, that it would always remain simple and not at all about me. I vowed it, but....I broke that rule, of course.

I'm glad I broke that rule.

Because of that, I became stronger, and seeing the truth on the screen and admitting all of it to not only me but the world made me more able to handle it. Being able to be honest about my relationships long distance with more people than I care to name, my past when I was a victim of bullying, and most of all the time period that I was a cam whore showed true strength. I faced up to it by fessing up to it, and that's why I blog. That's why I write. That's why I'm me.

Without this blog, and without the wonderful readers I have here, I don't know where I'd be.

Definitely not as happy as I am now....

I love you, fellow members of the GSA.

I'll see you at the next meeting.

No comments: