~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Friday, November 2, 2012

~~Creative Vibrations: Life Post~~

HEY MOTHERFUCKERS!

HOW ARE YA!?

I'm good!

Incredibly good. Majorly hyper good. Creative high good. Haven't felt so damn creative in a long time. Haven't felt so energetic in a long time. Everything seems to work out right--my words are going fast, my fingers are typing like nothing, and I've hit 20 pages in my NaNoWriMo novel For Love of Minectaftia already, and it's only day two.

I have never written so much in such a short time!

But I know this crazed high probably won't last long. Either way, I'm two full days ahead of schedule, and still writing. Hopefully I'll pass the forty page mark by Monday.....Or more!

Who knows how much I'll write?

Either way....

This story is going to be one of the longest things I have ever written in my life and it's also going to be written a lot faster than anything else ever before. Today, I wrote around ten pages, and it's not even six thirty pm here yet.

Well....I am so going insane. But this is a really good insanity. I haven't been this inspired in forever, kiddies!

Why, today I was sitting around in class, and I could not sit still! I was kicking my feet, tapping on the desk, unable to do anything because of the huge amount of creative drive that was coursing through me.

I am a crazy, stupid, insane, writer. Not terrified at all by the blank page that haunts most--in fact, I'm eager to conquer it. Every time I hit a new page is a small victory for me, a moment of pure celebration and determination. Each completed page is a moment of happiness, a single--but important--step towards my goal. And my goal is going to be insane....

I plan to hit my goal of 33,333 words in two weeks.

How many words is that a day? TWO THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY WORDS PER DAY.

And I swear to you that I can, and will, do it.

I love you all!!!!

No comments: