~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, November 26, 2012

~~NaNoWriMo 2012 Winner~~

I have completed the goal
I have written so much
This delectable prize I stole
And now I can't feel the laptop's touch

Writing so much has gotten old
And in the end it wasn't worth it
I could have won later in the fold
But of course I had to work so hard for it

Proving it can be done
Despite all odds
And now that NaNoWriMo is won
It's time to find Minecraft Mods

With the weight of victory on my shoulders
And the knowledge that next year will be worse
I put my novel into my folder
And start work on editing with a curse

By Christmas, I want it good enough to read
So I can give it to my friends
There's a lot of stuff I'll need to delete
And maybe fix the issues with the end.....

No comments: