~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, November 4, 2012

~~I Didn't Realize....: Life Post~~

I have never been in a stranger mood....

Ahem, I have one question.

WHEN THE HELL DID MY BLOG HIT 500 POSTS!

AND WHY THE HELL DID I NOT NOTICE?

Well, that's two questions....

I know I didn't post yesterday and I'm sorry about that kiddies.....I was spending the day watching horror movies. Why? Because reading /r/nosleep wasn't asking to attract ghosts enough already! I often wonder if I'm truly crazy, or if my Figments really are just a part of me--a part that everyone really has. I often wonder how much I know. How much is real.

Sometimes....

I feel like I'm losing myself, but these days I'm getting better. I'm doing really well....

Am I the only one that feels like those words sound scripted?

I guess they do sound rather scripted. Truth is kiddies, I have very little to say....

I love you, very much.

Au revior.

No comments: