~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, November 17, 2012

~~Not Your Angel~~

What's that you say?
I belong to you?
What, that's a collar
You hold in your hands?
For me?
No, no, no!
Don't you see?
I can't be your girl
I never said I was
I just said I might be
I told you I loved you

But needed some time
I was honest and true

About my situation with you
But apparently
You didn't listen to me
You can spank me
That is, if I'll let you
You can yell at me
If you think I'll listen
You can kiss me
If I don't turn away
But chances are
I'm not your angel
I'm just a girl
Trying to live
When herself
She can barely forgive
For a past
She can't forget
For a future
She can't imagine
For a present
I won't ever admit to anyone
Much less you
Who claims to own me
When you don't even
Know me.....

~~Note: It's written as a message to all perverts out there who seem continually fascinated with getting me as their slave. I am sick of the online world....Need a new hobby!~~

No comments: