~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Whoops--Life Post

Jeez I hope I don't have to go to school tomorrow....I don't think I can take it. Let's just say that the sickness went from coming out the mouth to coming out somewhere else...... >.> On a less gross note...Okay gross of a different kind....I gotz info for ya.

My friend Mohammed--yup one of the guys I cheated on Wolf with--believes I have feelings for him. Uh...EW! Dudes he's eighteen but he looks like he's thirty.... >.> SO not my type. Besides I've got a feeling he wouldn't be any fun for me to be with.

Oh dudes....I am so sowwy!!!!!

My email has been refusing to open....So if you guys have been emailing me and I haven't replied I ish sowwy!!! I ish so sowwy......I'll try it on a different computer soon as I finish this post. Aw kiddies...I also haz info I forgot to mention until now...A published author has my blog link so HI!!!!

Aha wellz...Imma go check my emails now so see ya!

No comments: