~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Forgiven?!?!?!--Life Post

Wolf....He forgave me?! Okay....Where the heck to start............My friend Stephanie is in love with me. Even though she promised me that she wouldn't fall for me she still fell, and she was so scared of ruining Wolf and I. She was so scared......She wanted to leave me. I tried so f**king hard, stayed up so late talking to her, begging her, pleading with her.....But...Finally I just asked her to please come back one day. She said this: "Dude you kidding? I've been planning suicide for two months now."

O.o

Well.......That was a holy-god-no moment.

And....I was hurting so bad, trying so hard to keep her here but she wouldn't listen....And Wolf...He...He wasn't there! I really, really needed him.....And then my friend Kenny....He was.....And he kissed me. I kissed him back before I slapped him away....

I told Wolf...But I didn't tell him why I kissed Kenny back. I don't know why I didn't. There wasn't enough time, I wasn't thinking....He didn't find any of that out until today. And he felt so bad for not being there....

But now....Everything is forgiven....Because we're still together. <3 I love you my Wolf.....

No comments: