~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, December 24, 2011

I'm In Shock........Merry Christmas Eve!--Life Post

I'm freaking engaged to be married!!!!!!!

I

AM

ENGAGED

AND

I

WAS

THE

ONE

TO

PROPOSE!

Well alright then................I can't believe this is happening kiddies......I'm hyperventilating right now, beyond happy......

How is is happening to me?

*Falls over, but still happeh* We're engaged guys! So everybody who was wanting me, who was expecting me to be theirs, who thought they OWNED me.....HAHA BUH-BYE BABY!

Well kiddies....Can you blame me for having to go quickly?

Sorry, but I will post more later....I just need to go tackle the guy I'm spending the rest of my life with and make sure that he is the one I want. The ONLY one I want.

Love you all and have an amazing Christmas!!!

No comments: