~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, December 3, 2011

For the Love of the Irish--Life Post and LOL Moment

I need to learn Irish......Really need to learn it and fast......Because I made a pair of Irish friends.......And they actually talk Irish dudes it's so hilarious....TT Except for the fact that I barely understand a thing they say.....

Which is decidedly a bad thing....

Because one of them said this: "You're a queer bit of skirt. I wouldn't mind droppin a line sometime. You're definitely a Fla."

Okay......So think for a second........That sounds kinda innocent don't it? First second is him calling me a bit of a weird girl. Second is him wanting to call me. And third.....I dunno.

This is what they ACTUALLY said: "You're a sexy young girl, I wouldn't mind courting you. You're definitely a f**kable person."

What in the name of God......-_-

I didn't get it so I wasn't really offended...Or flattered....I just said 'Alright'. What else was I supposed to say? And then my friend Danny told me what he had actually said......Now his pally Desmond is never going to be allowed on his account again.

So god I love the Irish.....Danny is my annoying leprechaun, Desmond is my even more annoying leprechaun, and I love 'em to death. Doesn't help that they both think I'm cute xD

Wellz...I gotz news for you...So I'll need to make a new post xD

No comments: